Gain Valuable Information by Hosting a College Knowledge Night. Invite Your Friends and Receive a Free College/Career Assessment.
Topics can include:
How going to college can change your life
You have probably heard people tell you that going to college is important, but we will provide a brief set of facts to prove the point.
Choosing the right college
Learn what to consider when selecting a college. Whether you are interested in a traditional four-year college, a community college, or a trade and vocational college, hear about your options and how to decide which is right for you. We will also cover the steps involved in the college application process.
Understanding the financial aid process
Think you can't afford to attend college? Learn about financial aid programs and the importance of filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Scholarship searches and scams
Learn how to develop a plan to search for scholarships, and find out how to spot the warning signs of scholarship scams.
Other topics can include:
• How to Choose a College & How a College Chooses You
• How to Choose a College Major and Plan for a Career
• Admissions & Programs to Highly Selective Colleges
• Going Out-of-State to College
• Visual and Performing Art Colleges
• STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, Math Majors
• NCAA College-bound Athlete: Getting a Head Start
• High School Advice for 9th-11th grades
• The Cost of College and Out-of-State WUE options
• Military Academies
* Valuable freebies available for your guests.